Monday, March 31, 2008

Ezekiel Prophesy for the Nation of Israel



Prophecy: "For I will take you from among the nations, gather you out of all countries, and bring you into your own land."
Prophecy Fullfilled May 14, 1948- The nation of Israel restored))
Prophecy: "On that day when my land dwells safetly...You (Gog - now Russia, Iran, and Certain Arab/North African Nations) will come out from your place out of the far north...You will come against My People Israel like a cloud to cover the land; It shall be in the latter days, and I will bring you against my land," - Ezekiel 38

"At the same time when Gog comes against My people, there will be a great shaking in the land...and all the men that are on the face of the earth shall shake at my presence, and the mountains shall be thrown down, and the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground. Thus saith the Lord God, "Behold I am against thee, Gog, I will turn you around, bringing you up from the far north, and bring you against the mountains of Israel...You shall fall upon the mountains of Israel, you and all your troops and people with you...You shall fall on an open field, for I have spoken. I will send fire on Magog...Then they shall know that I am the Lord."
"Surely it is coming, and it shall be done."

No comments: